- The G3-Pro Thermometer is mainly composed of an infrared thermopile sensor, display screen, key, shell, battery box, and circuit board
- Accuracy – +/- 0.2 degrees (35℃ – 43℃)
- Automatic measurement distance – <25cm
- Measurement object – palm or forehead
- Screen – Highlight LED segment code display
- Power Supply: Uses AAA batteries or micro USB 5V
- Measurement Indication – Normal: Greenlight bar prompt; Abnormal: Red light bar prompt
- Installation method – the G3-Pro Thermometer can be installed using a nail hook (to a wall) or mounted on a tripod stand
- Measurement range: 34℃ – 42.9℃
- Standby Time: about 15 days
Showing all 6 results
- AUTOMATIC DISINFECTION: The wall-mounted thermometer has a dispenser function, and the liquid outlet next to the measuring probe will automatically drip out disinfectant when measuring the temperature.
- FEVER ALARM: Wall-mounted infrared thermometer can work normally at an ambient temperature of 10-40°C, and the measuring distance is 5-10cm. The test accuracy difference of advanced infrared sensor chips is ±0.2°F (34~45°C).
- CLEAR DISPLAY: The large LCD screen of the wall-mounted infrared thermometer clearly displays the reading data, and has a light fault detection warning and an abnormal temperature light warning. 1000ml large-capacity manufacturing storage library, the visible capacity is clear at a glance.
Temperature readings can be easily adjusted between ℃ and ℉.
Temperature can be taken 2-4 inches (5-10 cm) away for non-contact results.
3 Modes to choose from – Surface mode, human body temperature mode, and counting mode.
It can be mounted on a wall with included adhesive tape / included wall mounting hardware / or placed on a tripod.
The K3 Plus comes with a USB DC 4.2-5V charging cable.
Package Size: 185 x 134 x 100mm
Response Time: 0.5s
Screen: Digital Display
This automatic sanitizer dispenser features smart-motion infrared sensor technology that offers no-touch and easy to use operation and can be activated only when needed.
It senses your hand within the range of 4 inches and automatically dispenses the sanitizer when you keep your hands beneath it.
It features an infrared sensor.
It has a storage capacity of 700ml
- Face Shields with Spectacle Frame can be worn at the same time with thin frame glasses because of the special designed spectacle. Now you have that extra shield with the high tech, careful design visor to complete your protection against the pollution in the outside world
- Specific design to protect from saliva, droplet, and debris to the facial area.
- Made of super clear transparent, anti-fog, PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
- Covers from mid forehead all the way down to below the chin area.
- The reusable visor can be easily wash with water or wipe with alcohol.
- Fixed spectacle frames can be wear with thin frame glasses.
- Our premium-quality KN95 respirators (facemasks) are CE certified. KN95 facemasks filter at least 95% airborne particles that are non-oil based.
- These masks are for personal use in a variety of settings such as home, outdoors and work.
- Individually wrapped masks for hygiene, and made out of a soft flexible material with comfortable elastic earloops to secure against the face.
- 4-ply material made with 100% polypropelyne fabric.