- The G3-Pro Thermometer is mainly composed of an infrared thermopile sensor, display screen, key, shell, battery box, and circuit board
- Accuracy – +/- 0.2 degrees (35℃ – 43℃)
- Automatic measurement distance – <25cm
- Measurement object – palm or forehead
- Screen – Highlight LED segment code display
- Power Supply: Uses AAA batteries or micro USB 5V
- Measurement Indication – Normal: Greenlight bar prompt; Abnormal: Red light bar prompt
- Installation method – the G3-Pro Thermometer can be installed using a nail hook (to a wall) or mounted on a tripod stand
- Measurement range: 34℃ – 42.9℃
- Standby Time: about 15 days
Showing all 3 results
- AUTOMATIC DISINFECTION: The wall-mounted thermometer has a dispenser function, and the liquid outlet next to the measuring probe will automatically drip out disinfectant when measuring the temperature.
- FEVER ALARM: Wall-mounted infrared thermometer can work normally at an ambient temperature of 10-40°C, and the measuring distance is 5-10cm. The test accuracy difference of advanced infrared sensor chips is ±0.2°F (34~45°C).
- CLEAR DISPLAY: The large LCD screen of the wall-mounted infrared thermometer clearly displays the reading data, and has a light fault detection warning and an abnormal temperature light warning. 1000ml large-capacity manufacturing storage library, the visible capacity is clear at a glance.
This automatic sanitizer dispenser features smart-motion infrared sensor technology that offers no-touch and easy to use operation and can be activated only when needed.
It senses your hand within the range of 4 inches and automatically dispenses the sanitizer when you keep your hands beneath it.
It features an infrared sensor.
It has a storage capacity of 700ml