Adult Endotracheal Tube has advanced microthin polyurethane cuff material that allows the channels to “self-seal,” reducing the possibility of leakage.
Help reduces risk of trauma during intubation and extenuation
The enhanced design of the instrument has multiple benefits, such as the possible reduction micro-aspiration of potentially infectious pharyngeal secretions, as well as the potentially lowered risk of VAP in prolonged ventilation
- For oral suction
- Whistle tip catheter with Slide-Tex finish
- Transparent 20 mL graduated mucus trap with removable cap
- Molded mouthpiece on suction tube
- Sterile Bulb Irrigation Syringe 60cc features contoured finger grips, a catheter tip, and tip protector, and clear graduated 5 cc measurements.
- The easy-to-read graduated measurements allow you to clearly measure what is going in or coming out of the syringe.
- This bulb syringe is sterile and latex-free to ensure the safety of even your latex-sensitive patients.
- 100% silicone Foley catheter eliminates latex allergy concern
- Sterile indwelling catheter
- Biocompatible, inorganic, non-porous, non-toxic, non-adhering material reduces the incidence of encrustation, urethritis, and stricture vs. latex catheter
Endotracheal tube is designed for intubation of short and long durations. The endotracheal tube is crystal clear and soft as it is made of medical PVC. For an enhanced obstruction of the trachea and resist aspiration the endotracheal tube has a cuff that is soft and low-pressured. It has appropriate labels to monitor and track the optimal intubation. And for radiological analysis, it features constant x-ray constrast stripes.
- Lubricious coated
- Made of natural rubber latex material