- Latex examination gloves with high anti tear properties
- Available in either Powdered or Non-Powdered form
- Available in various sizes
- Ambidextrous – perfect for right or left handed use | Perfect fit for optimal protection and comfort.
- Anti-tear, Anti-Rip, Anti-Abrasion properties | Beaded cuff to increase tear resistance.
- 100 gloves per box | Brand may vary
- These nitrile gloves are 4 Mil, Ambidextrous with high tack/grip
- Nonsterile, these grey nitrile gloves offer excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity (with textured fingertips)
- Powder-free and feature beaded cuffs for easy donning
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms
- Extended cuff gives further protection for the forearm
- Suitable for contact with food
- High-quality nitrile is comfortable and resistant to punctures
Sterile surgical gloves are ideal for general surgery. This standard white glove is designed with our surgeon-inspired former that is anatomically correct to reduce hand fatigue. These latex, powder-free surgical gloves are coated with a synthetic polymer to assist with damp hand donning. The tapered, beaded, reinforced cuff is designed to reduce roll-down and tearing
Size – 6.5 | 7.5 | 8.0
₵0.00 – ₵55.00
- Nitrile Examination Gloves contain no natural rubber latex, ideal for latex allergy sufferers.
- Powder free examination gloves.
- Latex free.
- Finger textured for excellent grip.
- Comes in variable sizes and pack counts.