- The SafetyGlide hypodermic needle feature a built-in safety mechanism. With its active safety system, clinicians can manually activate the safety mechanism after injection.
- The SafetyGlide shielding hypodermic needle features Activation-Assist technology, making a safe injection easier and more efficient.
Showing all 10 results
- Magellan hypodermic safety needles are needle based safety devices that protect the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries.
- The easy one handed design and robust safety shield ensure the clinician is protected against any exposures from sharps injury.
- These Precision Glide Disposable Needles are siliconized, stainless steel and have color-coded polypropylene hubs for slip tip, eccentric tip, or Luer lock syringe tips and a standard bevel.
- Individually sealed in peel-off strips of 5.
- Fit Luer-lock syringes
- Thin wall with large inner diameter for increased flow rates over regular walled needles
- Provides extra support and less flex due to added cannula thickness.
- Used for withdrawing fluid like blood samples, or injecting medications,
- Designed to facilitate the injection of high-viscosity fluids.
- Eclipse needles are designed to ensure protection from needlestick injuries after injection
- Unique SmartSlip technology helps to ensure a secure connection to Luer slip syringes
- One technology for skin injection and blood collection
- Requires minimal change in injection technique
- Bevel oriented to safety cover accommodates low angle injections
- Activates with a touch of a finger – no hard surface required for activation
- The hub incorporates a plastic clip to encourage user to attach needle more securely to Luer slip syringe
- Wide textured finger pad provides safe activation area for thumb or forefinger
- Needle remains locked inside activated needle cover
- Colour coded hub for easy needle size identification