- The SafetyGlide hypodermic needle feature a built-in safety mechanism. With its active safety system, clinicians can manually activate the safety mechanism after injection.
- The SafetyGlide shielding hypodermic needle features Activation-Assist technology, making a safe injection easier and more efficient.
Showing all 13 results
- Magellan hypodermic safety needles are needle based safety devices that protect the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries.
- The easy one handed design and robust safety shield ensure the clinician is protected against any exposures from sharps injury.
- The Nexiva Closed IV Catheter System has been designed by clinicians for ease of use, and with enhanced clinical outcomes in mind.
- This all-in-one closed system is pre-assembled to create a closed fluid path, proven to significantly reduce blood exposure during insertion.
- The design minimises the potential for contamination and exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
- IV catheter designed to minimize the risk of IV catheter failure.
- Blunt fill needles and blunt filter needles are specifically designed to reduce the risk for needlestick injuries during medication preparation.
- They reduce the need for a broad selection of conventional needles, so you can drive efficiencies and cost reduction through SKU standardization.
- The AutoShield Duo™ pen needle is a safety pen needle that comes in a 5-mm size to facilitate safer insulin injections.1 Featuring patented automatic dual-protection shields on both ends of the needle, it helps prevent needlestick exposure and injury during injection and disposal. Conveniently, the AutoShield Duo pen needle is compatible with leading diabetes medication pens.
- These Precision Glide Disposable Needles are siliconized, stainless steel and have color-coded polypropylene hubs for slip tip, eccentric tip, or Luer lock syringe tips and a standard bevel.
- Individually sealed in peel-off strips of 5.
- Fit Luer-lock syringes
- Thin wall with large inner diameter for increased flow rates over regular walled needles
- Provides extra support and less flex due to added cannula thickness.
- Used for withdrawing fluid like blood samples, or injecting medications,
- Designed to facilitate the injection of high-viscosity fluids.
- Eclipse needles are designed to ensure protection from needlestick injuries after injection
- Unique SmartSlip technology helps to ensure a secure connection to Luer slip syringes
- One technology for skin injection and blood collection
- Requires minimal change in injection technique
- Bevel oriented to safety cover accommodates low angle injections
- Activates with a touch of a finger – no hard surface required for activation
- The hub incorporates a plastic clip to encourage user to attach needle more securely to Luer slip syringe
- Wide textured finger pad provides safe activation area for thumb or forefinger
- Needle remains locked inside activated needle cover
- Colour coded hub for easy needle size identification