Adult Endotracheal Tube 10s
₵15.00 & Free Shipping
Adult Endotracheal Tube has advanced microthin polyurethane cuff material that allows the channels to “self-seal,” reducing the possibility of leakage.
Help reduces risk of trauma during intubation and extenuation
The enhanced design of the instrument has multiple benefits, such as the possible reduction micro-aspiration of potentially infectious pharyngeal secretions, as well as the potentially lowered risk of VAP in prolonged ventilation
- Adult Endotracheal Tube maintain open airways during oral or nasal intubation.
- Provides an effective seal at low cuff pressure
- May reduce micro-aspiration of potentially infectious pharyngeal secretions
- Designed for better contact with tracheal contour
- Thinner material allows for greater visualization of vocal cords when cuff is deflated
- Polyurethane can be made thinner and still maintain its strength
There are no reviews yet.