Blood Transfusion (Giving) Set
₵49.50 & Free Shipping
Our blood transfusion set protects the patient from the unwanted administration of “cellular debris” by a 200 micron fluid filter. This gives the physician and the patient absolute security during a blood transfusion.
It is designed for well-equipped transfusion centers and blood banks in larger cities as well as for village clinics, mobile hospitals, military service and disaster management
In stock (can be backordered)
- Transfusion sets are used for intravascular, gravity-controlled transfusion of blood or blood components
- Range includes various transfusion set designs (plastic or metal mandrel) for easy puncture of rubber stoppers
- Large drip chamber ensures trouble-free transfusion
- The built-in air filter (pore size 0.3 μm) ensures reliable air inflow
- Undesirable particles are filtered out by to the transfusion filter (pore size 200 μm)
- The triple bevel needle guarantees painless venepuncture (transfusion set with or without needle available on request)
- The Luer Slip or Luer Lock hub is suitable for use with injection needles, intravenous catheters and central venous catheters
- Transparent tubing facilitates monitoring of the transfusion
- Large roller clamp with closure ensures precise flow rate setting
There are no reviews yet.