Extended Cuff Nitrile Gloves 12 in. Long 250s
₵950.00 & Free Shipping
- These nitrile gloves are 4 Mil, Ambidextrous with high tack/grip
- Nonsterile, these grey nitrile gloves offer excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity (with textured fingertips)
- Powder-free and feature beaded cuffs for easy donning
- Double bagged with case liner, recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms
- Extended cuff gives further protection for the forearm
- Suitable for contact with food
- High-quality nitrile is comfortable and resistant to punctures
- Pack of 250
- Brands available | Kimtech
- The gloves offer a comfortable fit and feature textured fingertips for a secure grip, excellent dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- In fact, they offer superior glove strength versus competitive gloves and are ambidextrous with high tack/grip.
- They are powder-free, feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down, measure 12 inches long, and have a 4 mil thickness.
- They are made with nitrile polymer, an excellent alternative for workers and technicians with latex allergies.
- Whether you need a strong protective glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, or research labs, these Nitrile Gloves offer the protection you can trust.
- Wearing the proper gloves helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provides a barrier against splashes.
- These Nitrile Gloves are recommended for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanroom environments (double bagged with case liner).