Magellan hypodermic safety needles are needle based safety devices that protect the healthcare worker from accidental needlestick injuries. The easy one handed design and robust safety shield ensure the clinician is protected against any exposures from sharps injury.
- Needle-based safety engineering control: Promotes clinical flexibility
- Intuitive, easy one-handed safety activation: Minimizes training and in-service needs
- Ultra-sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needle: Minimizes trauma to muscle tissue for smooth delivery of medications
- Self-leveling needle sheath: Allows for easy one handed scoop recapping method, the only acceptable OSHA approved recapping method
- Robust safety shield: Safety shield covers the entire cannula which maximizes protection from sharps injury
- Integral safety shield: Eliminates the ability to remove the safety device
- Complete product line: Simplifies the standardization efforts from standard needle and syringe products to safety